About Me

- Name: pictures of lily
- Location: New Hampshire, United States
tmtl... Gemini though..lookout!
Previous Posts
- You had me fooled for a whileDrawn in by your smil...
- SUNSHINE WISH APRIL 2007. (SUNSHINEWISHFOUNDATION....
- Will the real Who fans please stand up??Boston was...
- pictures of lily ....made my life sowonderful..
- pictures of lilyThis world of blogging is really s...
- pictures of lilyRachel Fuller's IN THE ATTIC webca...
- Ok, figured it out!Well, looking forward to Boston...
- Hi!! New here and really am only here for Rachel ...


3 Comments:
At 3:48 PM,
Suesjoy said…
thank you lucy!
love the pic!!!!
At 1:05 PM,
PDBT said…
How have you been Lucy?
Miss seeing you around
everything aok? Email me or drop by my blog, just checkin on ya
-Lin
At 5:52 AM,
Suesjoy said…
Hi Lucy-
Sorry I need to email you, Sujoy is using my computer now.
Just wanted to say thanks so much for your beautiful comment about my pic.
I wish I wasn't so impatient. I now I am improving but it's taking SO LONG.
URGH. I have to keep saying my "thank you God" prayers.
I am thankful for people like you who care so much. It means the world to me.
I hope you are ok.
I am worried about you!
Will say a little prayer for you.
Lots of love to you and Josie too.
-Suexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home