You had me fooled for a while
Drawn in by your smile
And the promises made once again
I believed in your stories
Thought I shared in your glories
Instead all I got were memories of pain
You were charming and stunning
Thought I’d hit the ground running
For once lady luck on my arm
Instead I was crawling
That feeling of falling
Chaos and hurt whilst surrounded by calm

4 Comments:
At 11:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
Howdy neighbor.
At 1:35 PM,
pictures of lily said…
Howdy!! Left comment on yours my dear. Moodring is ringing through the house.. I'm afraid, I'm a little on the black side of color today.. but BLUE shall return.
I do have Every day is a lonely night in my head today - can't wait for SA's video of it.
You truly deserve great luck with the album! :-)
At 1:40 PM,
Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said…
Oh thanks so much. Brian is now fluent in Polish and i don't have to tell you that it's not only a beautiful language but an amazing culture ans as you know the women are sexy and like only the best music;). I can't wait to visit.
I figuring out Imovie on my own but I still look forward to when he's settled and we can start our movie making magic up!
LOVE TO YOU IN NEW ENGLAND XOXOXO
Amanda
At 2:36 AM,
Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said…
It's up hot stuff! I hope you like it. I'm not putting it up on You Tube until next week.
ROCK OUT!
Post a Comment
<< Home