pictures of lily

..And like every minute of the day..(pt)

Tuesday, August 29



Ok, figured it out!
Well, looking forward to Boston Sept. 16... will try to behave.
So glad to of met some wonderful, comedic bloggers.
Still am addicted to Rachel's music with a bit of Who on the side.
My 5 year old does a great cover of Rachel's Pleasure Seeker and In the mix, would love to record and post, someday maybe as she will be a star!
Although, that would be her choice..
Wish for world peace with human nature and mother nature (as we brace for hurricane season after Katrina's anniversary)
Hope to live a happier life from now on and love to of connected with people of my nationality.. British!! Miss the pubs and sweets, US is so big, have so much to offer but miss old England at times.. Where the birth of good music began. IMO...
Cheers.
x

18 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Delbut said…

    Ah, well done (he said patronisingly) British pubs have changed a bit since you left. Well, some of them anyway. Most of them have been ponced up and are more like the american type bar. Not many good pubs left in the towns. You have to out to the sticks for them.

    Beer is still good though.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger pictures of lily said…

    hehe delbut me arse needs to be smacked, been a bit off the last couple of days... but have been on Rachel's new one.. to see the "Simon" affair!!
    x

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Vallypee said…

    Just popped by to say I was very moved by your comments on Neil's blog. There's a saying I heard that if you put everyone's problems in a basket and were asked to choose a set for yourself, you'd rather have your own than othre people's. Reading what you've had to experience, lily, I'd go along with that statement. Thanks for supporting him...I just hope he reads your posts too. Maybe it will give him hope..relatively speaking..;-)

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Delbut said…

    Yeah me too. I came over to say your post touched me. I know we have talked about it but it was very moving to read.

    You are such a darling.
    x

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Delbut said…

    BTW.

    If the job of arse smacker is still up for grabs, i'd like to apply for the job.

    References available.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger pictures of lily said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Delbut said…

    Ok. If i cant do the arse smacking. Pleae take some photos and send them to me.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger gypsy noir said…

    you wouldnt like the pub here in trashington..lol...

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger pictures of lily said…

    Yes del, I'll try but putting a camera down my pants makes me look a little strange.. that's what i've always done and then i get yelled at. but i will look for a smaller disposable one in case it gets snagged.. just be a wee bit uncomfy getting through. they are tight here with security - think they just like a good feel really, and depending on who it is .... well, i better stop!!! are we on tonight/today for chat.. hope i don't miss, keep checking on ITA/IV if i miss love to all..
    so glad Neil made a show..
    xoxo

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger pictures of lily said…

    gypsy,
    I haven't been out in ages.. any pub'll do!! just getting to the UK would be fab.. only good thing here is The Who and Rach. coming and the US bloggers and maybe VEGAS!!
    x
    Good job with Neil.. you are a good egg!!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Gary said…

    Hi there,
    I haven't got Wire & Glass yet. Want to get full album, and apparently Pete was going to send me a signed EP, though, I bet that never happens.

    Won't be long till you see them live. I invited my Dad to come see them with us. He turned 70 this year.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger gypsy noir said…

    you dont want to visit the pub on my page..or maybe you do..if you are deranged you might find it interesting..delbut is a fully fledged member..

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger grace said…

    I love that picture of Pete and Rachel. Oh, don't behave when you go to Boston on the 16th. Have a blast!!!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey, thanks for visiting my blog...I was definitely glowing last night! I still am! I just got the Pete picture blown up to 8x10 size, haha...everytime I see it I'm just like, wow, did that really happen? It was an amazing night. Very surreal night.

    Rachel was sounding great and I can only imagine how fun Joe's Pub will be! Will you be there?

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger grace said…

    09.24.....how's it going? Have u been checking out the ITA'S? Joe's Pub? etc. etc.? It is all so very exciting....

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger lryicsgrl said…

    Hi,
    IF you want Mikey's cd, go to Pete's site;
    http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/
    click on "music"....then click on "collaborations".....
    you will see Mikey's ep, .....enjoy!

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger neilbymouth said…

    Lilly i have a confession to make, until last night ive not read any of the posts from when i dissapeared, i couldnt yet- thank you for the post, im speechless for once, thankyou- i wont forget it, bless your heart xxx

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger pictures of lily said…

    I meant every word, and still do.
    I will always love you NBM.
    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home